Great News! Arizona Taxpayers can Donate to Teen Challenge of Arizona, and claim a dollar-for-dollar credit off your state taxes!
And, beginning in 2016, the Arizona State Legislature DOUBLED the amount you may be able to claim!
Up to $800 for married couples filing jointly,
or up to $400 for filing single.
The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit is available to anyone who files Arizona Taxes. When you help Teen Challenge of Arizona serve teens, adults and families in need through a donation that gives them hope for a new start in life, your gift can qualify you for a dollar-for-dollar credit on your Arizona Tax Return.
It’s a great way to reduce your tax burden and keep your tax dollars
working to help people right here in your local community!
If you have already made a donation this year based on the previous tax credit amount, we hope you will consider boosting your donation to take advantage of the bigger tax credits this year and support Teen Challenge of Arizona at the same time.–
How does it work? It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Donate to Teen Challenge of Arizona as a Qualifying Charitable Organization.
- Your donation helps people in need right away.
- Prepare your state tax return and include Form 321 to claim your eligible credit.
- Visit the Arizona Department of Revenue website to learn more
- Your gift should be postmarked by December 31 to receive donation acknowledgement for the current calendar year.
- You can give up to April 15 following the year you will claim the tax credit for.
- You can make monthly donations to reach the total amount of your potential credit for the year. Just divide up the total you’d like to contribute by the remaining months before the deadline.
- Visit our Tax Credit FAQs Page
Tell me more about Teen Challenge…
Teen Challenge of Arizona is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that has been serving in Arizona for over 50 years helping teens, adults and families overcome the devastating results of addiction and get a new start in life.