Thank You for choosing to support the
vital work at Teen Challenge of Arizona!
Every donation makes a Huge Difference!
Please select a donation option below…
- Click Here to make a One Time Donation
- Click Here to Join the Monthly Giving Club
- Click Here to Join the Student Sponsorship Club
Donate via PayPal
PayPal Giving Fund
Mobile Friendly Form
Call In Your Donation
To speak with someone about a donation, please call us at 800-346-7859.
We’ll answer any questions you may have.
Mail Your Donation
You can send us your donation by mail:
Teen Challenge of Arizona
P.O. Box 5966
Tucson, AZ 85703
Combined Federal Campaign
The mission of the Combined Federal Campaign is to promote and support philanthropy through a program that is employee focused, cost-efficient, and effective in providing all federal employees the opportunity to improve the quality of life. Teen Challenge of Arizona participates in the CFC. If you are a federal employee and would like to make a contribution, you can contact your organization’s payroll department to arrange for automatic payroll deduction.
- Teen Challenge of Arizona Member ID 21996
The national organization dedicated to leading the United Way movement. Local United Ways create long-lasting community change by addressing the underlying causes of the most significant local issues. Common focus areas include helping children and youth achieve their potential, promoting financial stability and independence, and improving people’s health. Their goal is to create long-lasting changes by addressing the underlying causes of problems.
- To give to Teen Challenge of Arizona through United Way, please write in our organization name and contact info on your employer’s or association’s United Way form…
- Teen Challenge of Arizona, Inc. PO Box 5966, Tucson, AZ 85703, Phone 520-292-2273
- Interested in supporting Teen Challenge of Arizona through your estate? If so, please call our Business Manager at 800-346-7859.
We can arrange a convenient time for you to talk with our experienced Certified Planned Giving Adviser, to help you consider options and answer your questions. Be assured your private information will be kept confidential.
Donate A Vehicle
Donate Your Cell Phone or Other Tech
- Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/86-
0255257 and support us every time you shop.
Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
Teen Challenge of Arizona qualifies for the Arizona State Charitable Tax Credit for contributions that provide assistance to the working poor. A wonderful way to impact the lives of the many people we help, plus receive a dollar for dollar tax credit.
- Visit our Charitable Tax Credit info page
- Click Here to make a donation online
- Click here to visit Arizona Department of Revenue website to learn more
Help Sponsor a Student who is getting help in the Teen Challenge program. Our committed staff and volunteers work very diligently to meet the varying needs of each participant, all at a fraction of the cost of many other programs.
Sponsoring a student can help ensure that deserving individuals who come to us for help can receive the best possible care, including recovery and prevention program services, mentoring, counseling… even food, clothing, hygiene items and shelter.
Your gift of sponsorship in any amount, whether it is monthly or as you are able, can help make this happen.
Event Sponsorship Info
Teen Challenge of Arizona organizes many types of events to help reach those in need of help in the community, including, neighborhood outreaches, school drug and gang prevention education, church and civic organization presentations, programs and activities for children at risk, homeless feeding and practical helps, fundraising banquets, and more.
- Please consider a gift to help underwrite the cost of an event to impact the community.
- Visit the Events Page and then select a giving method above to give.
Special Needs and Projects
We are often in need of donated materials and added funding to complete building projects and remodel projects. There are current opportunities to expand our program capacity and services. We also consistently need donated food, clothing, personal care items, vehicles and other resources.
- Please contact our Business Manager at 800-346-7859 to find out how you can help in these areas.
Since Teen Challenge of Arizona is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) charitable organization, all gifts are tax-deductible as allowable by law and receipts are issued for donations.