Teen Challenge of Arizona Mission Statement
To provide youth, adults and families with an effective and comprehensive Christian Faith-based solution to life-controlling problems in order to become productive members of society.
Teen Challenge of Arizona endeavors to help people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well and spiritually alive.
Residential recovery programs consist of
- Three centers for men, a minimum of 13 months
- A center for adolescent girls in crisis, a minimum of 3 months
- A center for women and women with children, a minimum of 12 months
Outreach services include
- Church Presentations, School Drug Prevention Presentations
- Civic Clubs Presentations, Health Fairs and Community Involvement, Correctional Facilities Visits
Teen Challenge of Arizona is a Christ-centered evangelism and discipleship ministry that does not offer a clinical approach to recovery.
Board Members & Leadership Team
Annual Audited Financial Statement
- 2012 , 2013 , 2014 , 2015 , 2016 , 2017
- Annual Audited Financial Statements are typically finalized and approved by the end of July for the previous calendar year
Teen Challenge of Arizona, Inc. is an IRS Determined 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Charitable Organization. Federal ID # 86-0255257.